This is a list of items you want to consider bringing, most of it is NOT required, just recommended. It is meant only to give you an idea of what you may need/want to bring with you to the school.
After you sign up for the school, you will receive an email from us with a detailed list of what to bring, what not to bring, and more details about the school and what to expect.
- Knife/Multi Tool / Leatherman
- A small notebook and pen to take notes
- Bug & tick repellent
- Sunscreen. We spend every day outside, most of it in the sun.
- Toiletries. (We do have a fully functioning bathroom.)
- Water Bottle. We do provide bottled water but if you have an insulated water bottle you may want to bring it as it will hold ice and keep your water cold.
- Clothes for 6 days. It is best to plan on dressing in layers as the temperature can often fluctuate. There are no public laundry facilities available on site.
- Suitable Enclosed Riding Boots, you do not have to wear cowboy boots, however something with a heal is preferred.
- Hat or Cap – we spend every day outside and most of it is in the sun
- Jacket or Coat (appropriate for the current weather)
- Rain Coat / Slicker (No Ponchos)
- *Please check the forecast for Sheridan for the week you will be attending! It will give you a much better idea of what to bring!
Horses & Tack
Case by case basis will be discussed with Dewayne prior to enrollment