This is a list of items you want to consider bringing, most of it is NOT required, just recommended. It is meant only to give you an idea of what you may need/want to bring with you to the school.
After you sign up for the school, you will receive an email from us with a detailed list of what to bring, what not to bring, and more details about the school and what to expect.
- Knife/Multi Tool / Leatherman
- A small notebook and pen to take notes
- Bug & tick repellent
- Sunscreen. We spend every day outside, most of it in the sun.
- Water Bottle. We do provide bottled water but if you have an insulated water bottle you may want to bring it as it will hold ice and keep your water cold.
- Clothes for 4 days. It is best to plan on dressing in layers as the temperature can often fluctuate. There are no public laundry facilities available on site.
- Suitable Enclosed Riding Boots, you do not have to wear cowboy boots, however something with a heel is preferred.
- Hat or Cap – we spend every day outside and most of it is in the sun
- Jacket or Coat (appropriate for the current weather)
- Rain Coat / Slicker (No Ponchos)
- *Please check the forecast for Wyarno for the week you will be attending! It will give you a much better idea of what to bring!
Horses & Tack
Case by case basis will be discussed with us prior to enrollment. If you bring your horse you will need to bring your own hay for the duration of your stay here. You are welcome to bring your saddle and tack regardless of weather you bring your own horse.